Children who do not receive proper nutrition risk inadequate physical and mental growth. To insure children have access to nutrition that is essential to their development, Children & Families First provides more than 1,900 nourishing meals to children in each of its 14 childcare centers.
CHILD & ADULT CARE FOOD PROGRAM
The Child and Adult Care Food Program is part of the National School Lunch Act. How do children and parents benefit from the Child and Adult Care Food Program?
Through the Child and Adult Care Food Program,
- Receive nutritious meals and snacks
- Develop good eating habits
- Develop fit bodies, strong teeth, and alert minds
- Be assured that their children are eating healthy meals and snacks at no extra charge to them
- Receive nutrition information
For more information:
Phone: (336) 369-5039
Fax: (336) 691-6469
Email: Sarah Fiori
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
Click here to read the Nondiscrimination Statement from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
CACFP NUTRITION EDUCATORS