Below are our most popular child care provider requests and links to some of our program areas for more specific information.
Regional Child Care Resources & Referral (RCCR&R) of Children & Families First provides a range of services to help childcare centers and family childcare homes provide the highest quality services for families in Guilford, Randolph and Rockingham Counties.
Some of those services include:
- NC Division of Child Development and Early Education Training approved training and workshops
- On/off-site training and technical assistance
- Resource Room located at the Central Office of Children & Families First
- Assistance in meeting state and local licensing requirements
- Recruitment of new potential Family Child Care Home Providers
- Start-up assistance for new providers
- Professional Enhancement Projects, such as the Provider Professional Development Initiative; Infant/Toddler Quality Enhancements and School-age Enhancements Projects; and review and Use of Assessment Tools such as ITERS-R, ECERS-R, FCCERS-R and SACERS
- Regional specialists offer a cross section of professional services to staff and children/families through special enhancements. They include Infant/Toddler Specialist, Behavior Specialist, and School-age Specialist.
- Sponsorship of the Triad Family Day Care Home Association and the Guilford County Directors Network.